CAPP Grad Mark Groves is a specialist in the area of human connection, author, speaker and sales consultant. He’s in love with science, psychology, and uncovering the mysteries of what makes great relationships work.
We dare you to spend some time on Mark’s Instagram page #createthelove and not feel:
1) incredibly inspired, awake and motivated
2) deeply connected with your most authentic self
4) like you may need to pee your pants from reading occasionally inappropriate, yet, oh-so-truthful “no-bullshit” relationship advice
5) crystal clear about our shared humanity and how ultimately, we all long for the same things
and.. perhaps most importantly,
6) empowered to design the relationships you truly want in your life
Mark says, “I know how awful it can feel to be stuck and to be in a relationship that sounds good on paper but didn’t feel good in my bones. I struggled. I hid. I made choices that were right for everyone but me. And I paid. But that experience taught me the most important lesson of my life. Be honest to myself first and then the decisions (and the love) come easily.”
Mark believes that the only way for love to arrive is when we are willing to be honest. He believes that every moment we spend in relationship should be authentic, real and a reflection of our truth.
And the best part about Mark’s belief? He walks his talk day in and day out. That’s why he has 20,000 (!!!) followers on Instagram.
Without question Mark is a leader in the world of relationship consulting and coaching. In completely unique ways he merges evidence-based research and thought provoking, from the heart advice. He’s confident, intelligent, loving, wise beyond his years and frankly, is exactly the kind of coach that this world so desperately needs.
Thank you Mark Groves for sharing your truth each day! We appreciate you!